• Foldable and adjustable repair stand • Lightweight Alloy construction • Incl. Carrier-bag and Tool-plate
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Jagwire's Pro DOT Bleed Kit comes with the right fittings to bleed Avid, Formula, Hayes and Hope hydraulic-disc brakes for optimum braking performance. You can buy it with or without Finish Line DOT brake fluid.
- Ideal tool for coaxing lockrings with stripped notches - Serrated jaws and protruding tabs on tips help grip lockrings - Also for use on headsets where the threads have become corroded - Vinyl coating on handles for comfort
$54.99 - $60.00
The ultimate trail-side companion. Details - 20 high tensile steel multi-tools, including an integrated tire plug tool - Tire plugs come included with a storage case that mounts directly to the tool - The case can be used to conveniently store chain links Specs - Chain Tool: 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible - Hex Wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Length: 89mm - Open Wrench: 8mm - Screw Drivers: Phillips #1 & #2, flat #1 - Specialty Tools: Tire plug tool, tire plugs, valve core removal tool, rotor straightener - Spoke Wrench: #0, 1, 2 - Torx: T-10, T-25 - Warranty: Lifetime - Weight: 203g
Folding flat to fit almost anywhere, the Crank Brothers F10+ features ultra-fine finishing and 10 fundamental tools fixed inside a magnetic case, stamped with a Canadian Maple Leaf. Specs: - Case: Magnetized, built in bottle-opener - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #1 - Torx: T-25 - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 94g
$12.00 - $47.00
- Gel contains non-Abrasive plastic beads that provide increased surface friction - Allows for reduced clamping force, prevents crushing of expensive carbon parts (Brake lever/Bar, Bar/Stem, Stem/Steerer, Seatpost/Frame, Etc) - Prevents corrosion/scuffing and quiets creaking noises - Can also be used on non-carbon parts where an increase in clamping friction and/or a reduction in clamping force is desired - Always follow the manufacturer's torque specifications when clamping carbon parts
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Pad/rotor alignment tool, helps set up pad gap on all Hayes brakes
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Park's Chainwhip/Freewheel and Lockring Remover is for removing cassettes and freewheels, and getting cogs apart, too. It has a long plastic-covered handle for excellent leverage and the chain is attached with hardened pins for durability.
Each Brooks Saddle comes with a care leaflet. Maintaining your saddle, as described therein, will ensure that it becomes the most comfortable and durable saddle you could ever wish for. The maintenance kit includes all you need to take care of your Brooks Saddle: a can of Proofide leather dressing, a cotton cloth to polish the saddle and a Brooks Spanner. Please note that the standard spanner works on most models with the exception of the Swallow Titanium, which has its own specific spanner, and the Swift Titanium, which can be tensioned with an allen key.
Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
Park's BBT-18 is a heavy duty, investment cast tool for installing and removing all Shimano, ISIS Drive, and ISIS Overdrive 8-notch bottom bracket cups.
The Park FR-6 Freewheel Remover fits most 4-notch BMX and singlespeed freewheels. It can be held with a wrench or vise and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
$19.99 - $22.00
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
- Handy tool to have to easily remove your KMC MissingLink. - Easy to handle! - Very comfortable!
The Park Tool FR-5.2GT is designed specifically for use when removing and installing cassette lockrings from thru axle hubs. -Utilizes a 12mm guide pin to stabilize the tool during use - Fits 12-spline cassette lockrings from Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and others (23.5mm diameter) - Fits some Shimano and similar disc brake rotor lockrings
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Park's FR-8 Freewheel Remover fits flip-flop BMX hubs with 30 x 1mm threads. It can be held with a wrench or vise, and its narrow profile allows use without removal of cones and locknuts.
The Park FR-3 Freewheel Remover fits SunTour four-notch freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
• Updated to fit better in the hand with a more rounded, smoother shape • The precision sized SW-7.2 fits the three most popular spoke nipple sizes on the market • Nickel plated for years of service • Designed for the home mechanic. FIts the following size spoke nipples: • .127" (3.23mm) • .130" (3.30mm) • .136" (3.45mm)
Page 1 of 2 Next page