$19.99 - $22.00
- 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm hex key wrench - Spoke wrench (3.2mm) - +/- screwdriver
- 2-in-1 cotterless crank tool for standard square type and Shimano splined octalink and ISIS
The Trident is a patented, award-winning, 2-in-1 master link pliers. Easy to use and built to last. Allows for the master link to be installed and removed by hand.
$13.00 - $15.00
TB-1065: For Shimano® cartridge B.B. & ISIS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. driver and 24mm wrench. TB-1065 can be turned with TB-8830. TB-1075: For Shimano® & lSlS drive compatible. Use with 1/2” Dr. air driver.
Commonly referred to as the "4th Hand". The Cable Stretcher pulls cables tight with ease.
2-in-1 chain wear checker and chain hook function.
Freewheel turner for 1/8" fixed gear cogs
TB-89911A is made from aluminum and is used to install or remove crank arm adjustment caps. For Shimano and Truvativ.
TB-1090: For 30 mm diameter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner. TB-1095: For 1.375" diamter freewheel, Use with 24mm spanner
$5.99 - $10.00
TB-1085: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels. Use with 21mm wrench or 1/2” Drive ratchet wrench. TB-1045: Removes Shimano® MF freewheels . Use with an adjustable” or 24 mm wrench. Available to work with TB-FW10 or TB –FW20 while disassembling. TB-1045 can be turned with TB-8830.
Heat treated and made to last. For 3.2, 3.3, and 3.5mm nipples.
- Set includes one 8mm hex socket and ball-end wrench sizes from 4mm through 6mm. - Compact enough to carry on a ride. - Includes durable plastic wrench holder
Use on 8, 9, 10 speed and BMX/Fixie chains (3/32" and 3/16").
- High quality bracket rool, easily assemble the lockring of bottom brackets - Fits most lock-rings
Great tool for riders and home enthusiasts to remove pedals. 15mm wrench size.
$14.00 - $15.00
Professional hub cone wrenches available in multiple sizes.
- For use with most Shimano hubs - Use with 24mm wrench or 1/2" Dr. wrench
Page 1 of 1